The Association for Research in Cultures of Young People (ARCYP)
was founded in 2008 by scholars from various disciplines.
ARCYP is housed in the School of Communication at Simon Fraser University with president Stuart Poyntz and Secretary-Treasurer Jamie Rennie.
Membership in ARCYP is open to any cultural producer, academic, professional, or interested person engaged in the production, research, teaching, or study of young people’s texts and cultures. Click here for more details.
- take part in listserv discussion
- receive news, Calls for Papers, and notification about conferences
- network with other researchers of youth cultures
- receive a one year subscription to the academic journal: Jeunesse: Young People, Texts, Cultures
- help steer ARCYP’s growth and programs
- participate in annual conference presentations
- share “News of Members” on the Website
On the Move, In the World…
Mobility and Young People
A One-day Conference Organized by ARCYP in partnership with ACCUTE
At the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences
May 27, 2014 | 9:00 – 5:30
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON,
Room Glenridge A-162
View our Congress 2014 Program Here
View our Roundtable Program Here
ARCYP will also host a Comic Book Exhibition by Andrew Woodrow-Butcher, Little Island Comics, Toronto