The Association for Research in Cultures of Young People (ARCYP)
was founded in 2008 by scholars from various disciplines.
ARCYP is housed in the School of Communication at Simon Fraser University with new president Stuart Poyntz and Secretary-Treasurer Jamie Rennie.
Membership in ARCYP is open to any cultural producer, academic, professional, or interested person engaged in the production, research, teaching, or study of young people’s texts and cultures. Click here for more details.
- take part in listserv discussion
- receive news, Calls for Papers, and notification about conferences
- network with other researchers of youth cultures
- receive a one year subscription to the academic journal: Jeunesse: Young People, Texts, Cultures
- help steer ARCYP’s growth and programs
- participate in annual conference presentations
- share “News of Members” on the Website
A Joint Session of ARCYP and ACCUTE
We are pleased to announce ARCYP’s program schedule for Congress 2013.
June 4, 2013 | 9:00 – 5:30
Engineering/Computer Science (ECS) Building, Room 123
University of Victoria, British Columbia
Click here for ARCYP’s conference schedule.